Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 am
- Forum: Hidrex and Idromed
- Topic: My success using HIDREX PS 500
- Replies: 26
- Views: 27303
Hi all, I am based in the UK and have just been prescribed Glycopyrronium Bromide tablets for my HH (running update just started in Robinul section). As a back-up, I am looking to invest in a Hidrex or Kimetec machine (£325 here in UK). Whilst I can't of course ask you whether I am likely to get a s...
- Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 am
- Forum: Glycopyrrolate (Robinul, Robinul Forte and Avert)
- Topic: Glycopyrronium Bromide tablets - UK (NHS)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9166
Hi all, This is my first post on this site, and firstly I want to say a big thank you to everyone for the information posted so far. I have suffered with HH for most of my life, but without the knowledge of what the problem actually was, I just put it down to being a generally sweaty person. My main...