sweatblock

Mitchum, Klima, Sweat Block, Dehydral, Antihydral, Odaban, Maxim, Certain-Dri, 5-Day, Secure Wipes, Xerac and more.
PC

sweatblock

Postby PC » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 am

I discovered Sweatblock about a month ago and thought I'd died and gone to heaven it was so good. It completely stopped my underarm sweating/odor problem. But a couple of weeks ago I noticed a woozy feeling when I dabbed it on (as per instructions) and now I realize that my mysterious (and loud) earring in one ear and weekly headache is directly associated with my use of this (fabulous) product. I don't want to stop using it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could safely apply it (outdoors? Wrap saran wrap around my armpit afterwards for a few hours to prevent the fumes from going in my face? small face mask while I apply it? By the way, it's www.sweatblock.com if anyone wants to try it.

kal2411

Postby kal2411 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 pm

i used sweatblock, didnt think it worked to well for me. have you tried driclor? or drysol similar products and ive never experienced any of the symptoms you have

admin
Site Admin

Re: sweatblock

Postby admin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Sweatblock is perhaps the most sold antiperspirant out there nowadays. Below is the Amazon link where you check out the reviews:

https://amzn.to/2GJOGp2

Return to “Other Products”