Hydrosal Gel

Mitchum, Klima, Sweat Block, Dehydral, Antihydral, Odaban, Maxim, Certain-Dri, 5-Day, Secure Wipes, Xerac and more.
Bambi

Hydrosal Gel

Post by Bambi »

Anyone heard of Hydrosal Gel?

http://www.hydrosalgel.com

They are in the advertisements and I wonder how good the gel is?

slovenec

Re: Hydrosal Gel

Post by slovenec »

Hydrosal and AHC 30 are the only Al-Cl solutions that substantially reduce my plantar HH. I've tried almost all other antiperspirants and they are much less effective. After 15 years of trial-and-error I somehow found out the following regime:
- I use them alternatively every other day.
- I apply them on perfectly dry feet before going to bed. If the feet are still slightly moist I wake up in the middle of the night and apply the antiperspirant on dry feet. I tried using them on slightly moist feet, but the effect was almost nil. It seems that it is very important that the antiperspirants slowly damage sweat glands reacting with the minimal sweat during the unnoticeable night sweating.
Unfortunately both antiperspirants are very expensive. I also have to pay additional custom fees and VAT for Hydrosal which ships from Canada.
Also, the results are unpredictable. The feet do not drip any more, but they are often clammy.

matt92

Re: Hydrosal Gel

Post by matt92 »

Hands down the best product that worked for me.
Its a gel so it didn't make my armpits burn and I truly felt a difference.
Its also not that expensive
The guy above posted a link to their site. Their Facebook page is www.facebook.com/hydrosalcanada and has more info and testimonials