Maxim

Mitchum, Klima, Sweat Block, Dehydral, Antihydral, Odaban, Maxim, Certain-Dri, 5-Day, Secure Wipes, Xerac and more.
Maxim_saved_me

Maxim

Post by Maxim_saved_me »

I have had Hyperhidrosis (armpit sweat) for about 5 years. As most people on this site know it is horrible. I had tried every kind of deodorant in the store and nothing ever worked. It was so bad that I started looking up surgery procedures on line. While searching for local doctors to perform the surgery, I came across the Maxim website. My sweating was so bad that I thought Maxim wouldn't work for me, but I figured that it was cheaper and less risky than surgery, so I gave it a try. I can't believe how great Maxim works. It started working the very first day. In fact, today is my 4th day using Maxim and I have been wearing a light gray t-shirt all day without one drop of sweat.

If you have excessive armpit sweat, please try Maxim. I know that I sound like a Maxim salesman, but I don't work for them and I don't get any compensation from them. I'm just a guy who had sweaty armpits for the past 5 years until I found Maxim last week.

Post by guest »

I find that hard to belive. Maxim didn't work for me at all

Maxim

Post by 08028 »

I have just started using Maxim. The trouble I have is tehy recommend night time application and it has the side affect of itchy airpits for half the night causing restless sleep. I will try to continue, but to do it for a week straight my thoughts are I need to do it at a different time than bedtime because of the irritation it causes.

Post by Guest »

@ Maxim_saved_me:

This is not true. I have tried maxim for 2 YEARS with a very small improvement (somth like 20-30% reduction of HH) and always with itching, irritations, broken skin etc

I would suggest drysol, which after a month's usage, reduced my HH upto 50% with considerably less irritations.

Post by Guest »

I wish Odaban would help me for my hands. :(

Post by Guest »

Geez, just because Maxim didn't work for you does not mean you have to question the credibility of the OP. I use Maxim under my armpits, and it has helped considerably as well. I still use my regular antipersperant during the day and the combo of the two has worked very well!!!

bearbear

Re: Maxim

Post by bearbear »

I agree it is itchy. It's miserable. MY first night using it was plagued with jumping out of bed every 15-20 minutes for 2 hours ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that I was breaking out in blisters! (I was not) The upside is that after you use it enough nights in a row to get completely dry, you can skip a night or two. I started using it a year ago. It took the full week to really make any effect. And after a year of using it off and on, I can say that yes, its a miserable product. But it's less than the misery of having streams of wetness flowing down your ribcage 15 minutes after taking a shower. I have completely forgotten what THAT feels like and I feel so utterly blessed.
I use it about 2-3 nights a week now. and yes.. its still a miserable experience but oh so worth it!