Does Sweatblock work for Hyperhidrosis?

Mitchum, Klima, Sweat Block, Dehydral, Antihydral, Odaban, Maxim, Certain-Dri, 5-Day, Secure Wipes, Xerac and more.
PC

Does Sweatblock work for Hyperhidrosis?

Post by PC »

I discovered Sweatblock about a month ago and thought I'd died and gone to heaven it was so good. It completely stopped my underarm sweating/odor problem. But a couple of weeks ago I noticed a woozy feeling when I dabbed it on (as per instructions) and now I realize that my mysterious (and loud) earring in one ear and weekly headache is directly associated with my use of this (fabulous) product. I don't want to stop using it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could safely apply it (outdoors? Wrap saran wrap around my armpit afterwards for a few hours to prevent the fumes from going in my face? small face mask while I apply it? By the way, it's Sweatblock if anyone wants to try it.

https://amzn.to/2GJOGp2

kal2411

Post by kal2411 »

i used sweatblock, didnt think it worked to well for me. have you tried driclor? or drysol similar products and ive never experienced any of the symptoms you have

Viking

Re: Does Sweatblock work for Hyperhidrosis?

Post by Viking »

Sweatblock has some great reviews, but is it safe to use aluminum ingredient based antiperspirants in the long run? I would not want to use these every single day for sure.