Blue Sand sweat and odor controller

Mitchum, Klima, Sweat Block, Dehydral, Antihydral, Odaban, Maxim, Certain-Dri, 5-Day, Secure Wipes, Xerac and more.
Timka

Blue Sand sweat and odor controller

Post by Timka »

Hi,

I am new to this forums but I would like to share my success story with a new antiperspirant on the market that I found. For a very long time I had a problem with my feet. They used to sweat and I was embarrassed to take off my shoes. I tried different products but they all had something missing in them that didn't satisfy my need. So, I came across this new product Blue Sand and decided to try it and for the 1st time I was very satisfied and was not embarrassed to take off my shoes :-) The way it works is that you have to use it only 3 - 4 days on the row and then stop. When your perspiration or odor comes back, you need to repeat the same way. It works like a treatment so, the more you reuse it the longer you don't sweat. It gives you a long lasing benefit. I have been using Blue Sand for about 6 months now. The 1st time it lasted me over 1 week and now for about 1 month (the benefit of not sweating and odor). I also, use it on my underarms as well and it gives me the same long lasting benefit. I don't use a deodorant any more. Check out their website http://www.bluesand.ca