Hyperhydrosis Cured For Me After 8 Years

SweatisodesAreGone

Hyperhydrosis Cured For Me After 8 Years

Post by SweatisodesAreGone »

Severe generalized sweating from head to toe... Constantly
Soaking wet and dripping. Lasted 8 years until the third day of taking Robinul. I only wish I would have found it sooner. It is a miracle
Drug and it has changed my
Life. I had tried everything.

LivinFree

Re: Hyperhydrosis Cured For Me After 8 Years

Post by LivinFree »

Hi! and welcome to your new and wonderful life!
I am wondering if you are actually cured or if you must continue the medication? I have suffered from extreme generalized hyperhydrosis since I was very young in grammar school. I have been taking robinul forte since 2004 and it has absolutely changed my life! But I am not cured. I must continue to take the medication on a daily basis if I don't want to sweat. In 2004, I started out with one tablet each morning, which worked great for me. I am now down to 1/2 tablet each morning during the summer months with the same effect. I try not to take any during very cold winter days, because I usually don't need it, but still might take 1/4 or 1/2 if I know I will be in a social situation. One thing I have noticed, though, is that it does not have an affect on hot flashes!

If you are cured and no longer must take the medication, please let me know how you used it to achieve this. It would be wonderful to be dry and not worry about what the medication is doing to my body long-term.

nukem

Re: Hyperhydrosis Cured For Me After 8 Years

Post by nukem »

I do not believe that rubinol could cure hyperhydrosis.
I tried avert. Unbearable headache and dry mouth were the effect along with decreased sweating.