Lofexidine Hydrochloride (Britlofex)

Methantelinium Bromide (Vagantin), Benztropine (Cogentin), Bornaprine (Sormodren) and more.
pip_roo

Lofexidine Hydrochloride (Britlofex)

Post by pip_roo »

:D This tablet has changed my life!!! - Lofexidine Hydrochloride (Britlofex)

It has the perfect magic ingerdient in it for us HH sufferers - it stops sweating and flushing! My aim is to now contact the pharmacutecal companies to get them to take that magic ingredient out of this tablet and put it in one especially to treat HH.
The tablet was originally designed to relieve the symptoms of Opiate withdrawal, which includes excessive sweating. The tablet is NON-addictive and I've been on it for over 12 months and had minimal side - effects. Ok, so I do get a dry mouth sometimes after taking it but nothing I can't live with. Also if you want to stop taking the tablet you have to reduce your dose over a few days so as not to get a rebound of high blood pressure - well worth being dry and able to live a so called 'normal life'. It has made me the happiest person I know and for yrs I have searched for an effective treatment/cure for the my HH, feeling suicidal at times. If they do make a tablet with the magic ingredient specifically for this problem, I believe it would have none of the possible blood pressure side-effects, if any side-effects at all and would be a great service to the HH sufferes of the world.
They do also use the Lofexidine to stop menopausal women from sweating and flushing, and my doctors prescribing it to me for the HH but the ideal situation would be that I only have to take the ingredient I need and not the others (whatever they are) that are actually designed to treat opiate withdrawal symptoms. I take a very low dose 2 - 3times a day and it has allowed me to live a life without HH.
Anyway thought I'd update you people on my success. Feel free to email me. Good luck everyone - there is light at the end of the tunnel.

man19841984

side effects

Post by man19841984 »

does this stop sweating and make you feel really hot?

Pinker

oral medication

Post by Pinker »

Have you tried other tablets such as Probanthine and Ditropan in the past?

Surely the success rate with Lofexidine Hydrochloride will just be the same as with these tablets?

eric (clack013)

Post by eric (clack013) »

Hi How severe is your hyperhidrosis and how bad is the dry mouth associated with britlofex? I currently take ditropan and the dry mouth is awful but I have severe hyperhidrosis.

eric (clack013)

Post by eric (clack013) »

I tried to hit your email link and for whatever reason it wouldn't send. oh well hopefully you will respond on here I am looking forward to hearing about it.

Ric88

Success with facial HH?

Post by Ric88 »

Has anyone successfully used any of these drugs to manage severe facial hyperhidrosis?

This problem is ruining my sales career.

I love to hear back from someone ASAP.