Alternative treatment - in a form of a soap

amoyewan

Alternative treatment - in a form of a soap

Post by amoyewan »

Hi guys i thought i share this with you.

My condition is excessive sweating in my armpit plus the odor. I hide my condition by putting perfume - lots of it in my body. But when i start sweating i just leave and turn away and that sucks.

Anyway, i got this soap from a herbalist from manila. My friends tried it as well. My friend with excessive sweating- from his torso up to his neck, seem to have controlled his sweating. He showed me his shirt and what used to be soaking wet t-shirt, i now see spots of sweat. My other friend with TMAU, well it kept him protected for about 4 hours, then he started smelling like burnt rubber. The herbalist would have made him a stronger formulation but the forum where we belong could no longer be access.

I thought i share this found information. The herbalist is literally giving away the product that others may be healed. I don't believe it at first. But when i got hold of the product i was amazed 'coz almost immediately after taking a bath my underarm was dry and my underarm odor was gone. Under the heat of the sun, i waited what will happen next. I sweat alright but not much. What thrilled was that there was no foul odor from my underarm.

Because of this a donated $10, still a saving for me as compared with the one am using which cost 17.90euro shipping not included.

Unfortunately, his site is offline. Anyway i thought i give it anyway.

stopexcessivesweating DOT net

But i do got his cell number.

Thanks for reading