2 Essential Oils to Stop Excessive Hand Sweating

jasonellis

2 Essential Oils to Stop Excessive Hand Sweating

Post by jasonellis »

Excessive hand sweating can be extremely debilitating socially. I remember going on job interviews and looking up at the potential employer after that first sloppy, wet handshake, thinking, “This interview is already over.” :oops:

Ever been there? Here are two natural oils that are a great quick fix for EXACTLY this kind of scenario...

Geranium Oil
Geranium Oil is extracted from the plant called pelargonium odorantissimum, which belongs to the Geraniaceae family. You can buy it at most health food stores in liquid form. Simply apply a thin layer to your palms and let it air dry. As the oil soaks into your pores, it will immediately go to work, drying your skin and giving your hands a pleasant, fresh smell.

Cypress Oil
Calming and cooling, this oil from the Mediterranean cypress tree is valued for its refreshing and astringent effects. The essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves, twigs and cones of the evergreen tree. You’ll feel the effects instantaneously as perspiration quickly evaporates from your palms AND you feel more relaxed overall. That’s because Cypress Oil has a direct effect on your nervous system. It stimulates calm, serene emotions. The alcohol (10%) in Cypress oil contributes to its drying effect as well.

Try these to solutions out and see if they stop your hand sweating as effectively as they did mine.

jordybb

Post by jordybb »

the two oils to stop hand swetting are : Geranium Oil & Cypress Oil

Our geranium essential oil is extracted from the plant Pelargonium odorantissimum, of the Geraniaceae family and is extracted from a different plant than its cousin rose geranium essential oil - as this more expensive oil is extracted from Pelargonium graveolens.
It is a strong smelling oil with a floral aroma and a hint of mint, and when extracted from the Odorantissimum plant has a slight apple undertone, whereas the Graveolens oil has a rosier aroma.

Cypress oil is very aromatic and calmative. Its massage can yield you a great comfort and energy to rejuvenate. It also increases in fluid circulation in the body. If you are suffering from any one of the following: Asthma, bronchitis, cellulite, circulation, coughs, dysmenorrhea, excessive perspiration, fluid retention, hemorrhoids, insect repellent, liver disorders, menopausal problems, menorrhagia, menstrual problems, muscular cramp, nervous tension, oily and over hydrated skin or else, cypress oil is the best remedy for you.
In addition, Cypress is used in making body sprays and deodorants. Its unique aroma has an esthetical appeal on one’s mind and body, can be used to lessen grief and depression.

i hope this information will help you a lot....

sk78

Post by sk78 »

i have excessive face and neck sweating which is making me so unhappy. can you tell me the best way to actually use the cypress oil for this?