2 Effective Baking Soda Cures for Sweating

woofytalk

2 Effective Baking Soda Cures for Sweating

Post by woofytalk »

Baking Soda for Hand Sweating:

1. You’ll want to fill up a big bowl or two separate aluminum pie pans with warm/hot water and equal parts baking soda. The solution should be very cloudy. The baking soda will gather at the bottom, so be sure to mix it up very thoroughly.

2. Soak your hands for 25 minutes in the solution. It’s important that the water is warm or hot so your pores really open up. You want the baking soda to penetrate your skin. During that time, intermittenly grab the clumps of baking soda at the bottom of the pan or bowl and rub your hands together to really saturate them in the solution.

3. After the 25 minutes are up, your hands will be a little pruney - this is totally normal. Just dry them off with a towel. Don’t wash them off with soap and water if possible. You want to retain the residue of baking soda on your skin. Some people say they have a light powerdy look to the skin after drying them off. The more residue of the solution, the better your results will be.

Here’s what you should expect from the treatment above…

Your hands will definitely feel dry the first 30 minutes after treatment and results should last at least a couple of hours following. If you use this remedy consecutively for 5 days straight, the results can last up to 5 or 6 hours on end.

It’s normal for the skin to feel a tiny bit rubbery directly after treatment. You’ll see what I mean when you try it. Anyway, the goal is to keep them dry, so I’m sure that small side effect won’t bother you.

This cure for hand sweating works best for people with less severe cases of hyperhidrosis although EVERYONE will find some benefit.

If you’re about to go on a date or have an intimate night planned with your significant other, this treatment makes an awesome quick fix.

This next treatment I recommend for ANYONE. It’s well worth trying out.

Baking soda is well known for its odor eliminating effects. That’s because it neutralizes acids and odor causing bacteria in the body. This makes it a perfect bath additive to really give you a wonderful, fresh and dry feeling right out of the tub.

Let me tell you, I never used to take baths in my adult life. I was always a shower kinda guy. Besides, who has the time for a bath?

Well, speaking from a very positive experience using the following treatment, you NEED to make time for a “Baking Soda Bath Blast” at least once a week.

Since implementing this tactic, my overall body sweating haulted drastically.

Have you ever taken a shower and started sweating the moment you got out and began drying off? It’s terribly frustrating, right?

Well, you’ll never have that happen to you with a “Baking Soda Bath Blast”. The treatment will keep you super dry from the moment you step out of the tub. I love it! Plus, baths are just a relaxing experience overall. Here’s how it goes…

The Baking Soda Bath Blast:

1. This treatment works best if you schedule it AFTER a shower. This way you get clean with soap and water first, then you’ll just soak your already clean body in the baking soda solution without needing to wash it off with soap.

2. While you’re in the shower, use a loofah (dry sponge) to exfoliate your skin. Exfoliate your hands, feet, armpits or anywhere else you sweat profusely from. You’re going to do this to allow the baking soda to penetrate your pores more efficiently. Next, you’ll be taking the bath.

3. Fill a bath with warm water (not exceptionally hot) and add 1/2 - 1 cup of baking soda to the tub.

4. Soak for 15 - 20 minutes and make sure to grab any clumps of baking soda gathered at the bottom of the tub, rubbing it into your armpits, hands, feet, chest or back.

Give these two treatments a fair shot. That means at least 5 consecutive days of trying this out. You’ll body will need to acclimate itself to the baking soda before feeling the best results.