Iontophoresis stopped working :s

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
harrisba

Iontophoresis stopped working :s

Post by harrisba »

Hi guys,

I've been using iontophoresis to treat hands for a year, last summer at this time to be precise. It worked amazingly, it stopped sweating on my hands but weird thing is it stopped sweating on feet and armpits which I also suffer from HH, even though I haven't treated those areas with ionto... Anyway.. about a month ago I noticed that something is happening, first I couldn't stop fingerprints from sweating, but after trying adding soda I managed to stop it. I hoped it was just a one time problem, but now as time pass I'm having more and more problems stopping sweating, not only on fingerprints but on whole hand. I tried using different waters, I found one that kinda get little better results than others but still I can't get it work. One wierd thing is that my right hand is overall lot dryer than left, and im using it on both hands 10 minutes each. I really have no clue what is going on, did somebody had any similar symptoms and how to deal with this !?

Any ideas ? :cry:

ChrisJep

Re: Iontophoresis stopped working :s

Post by ChrisJep »

That's really strange! From what I know, either it works for you forever or you are one of the 2% of hyperhidrosis patiens that are resistant to iotophoresis treatment. Iontophoresis has always worked for me ever since my doctor recommended me a few devices (http://www.hyperhidrosisclinicusa.com/i ... -machines/). In your case I think you should visit a hyperhidrosis clinic and get professional help.