started treatment today...

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
JamesKing

Post by JamesKing »

Hi Melinda,

Glad to see you're giving Ionto a go. I have palmar and plantar sweating. At first I used the machine every day for 16 sessions then moved to once every 3-4 days depending on how I was managing. Results were starting to become less impressive so I do a 10 day initial treatment now every 2 months then back to one every 3-4 days again.

I can't say whether or not you'd be more successful with Drysol, there's no reason why it wouldn't I guess, how it affects the charge in the water however I do not know. I use Odaban along Ionto and together they work well, I will try Odaban in the water to see how effective it is. I've heard of people having success with Robinul and other anticholinergics being crushed and added to tap water too. Before you give anything else a go give it time as you have just started out treatment.

With regards the burning and redness, a tip I use it to add vaseline before I use the machine. My wrists and cuticles do get pretty irritated if I don't use it.

Look forward to hearing how you get on with the rest of your Ionto. Good luck!

melinda

Post by melinda »

I added the drysol again tonight at the end of my 20 min. treatment and just added another 10 mins. I am on day 6 of higher amp treatment (15-18 ish). I had to work my way up to that. Prior, the pain was bad. Now it's getting better each time. I think you get used to it or build a tolerance. I was also getting vesicles my first few times but that has stopped.

I'm anxious for results, but I hear it takes 10 times at least. I don't do it every day -- I do it every 2 days. I may try every day now that I am getting more able to tolerate it.

I'm still not reversing polarity because it hurt so bad when I did it before! I may try it but lower the amps when I do it since it's so bad -- maybe it's more powerful...?