my experience with fischer

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
pastryman

my experience with fischer

Post by pastryman »

So guys I spent a lot of time on this forum while waiting for my Fischer md-1a to start kicking in; thought I’d talk about my story in case it helps anyone. At first I was scared that this thing wasn’t going to have an effect but after exactly 10 sessions (every other day), I freaked and applied some hypercare (drysol) before bed and I’m cured, thank God (by the way, hypercare didn't make much of a difference before I paired it with the Fischer).

So essentially, each session is 10m one polarity, 10m other polarity with one hand/foot. Then switch to other hand/foot and repeat. Total: 40min per session. I now do it every 3-4 days when I feel ill start sweating the next day. I also apply some hypercare a couple times a week and I don’t sweat at all. The only time I sweat now is if I get VERY VERY VERY nervous or if it gets very hot (but then everyone is sweating). Also, I do have come compensatory sweating on my bottom and thighs but I can deal with that. One great effect is that my hands went from being freezing to being warm.

And before I forget, my sweating before this treatment was RIDICULOUS. I’d leave drops of sweat on the keyboard, sweat would bead and drip down my wrists on to my forearms, and the sweating would be basically 24/7. I think I even lost a girlfriend probably because of this (but of course she won’t say it). My feet were just as bad. Trust me, give this machine a chance because it has the potential to change your life. Now I can focus on each moment and not on my hands.

Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll do my best to answer.