making a home made iontophoresis

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
binhly2k

making a home made iontophoresis

Post by binhly2k »

hey guys just to let you know what Im using.the power supply im using is a transformer.in Australia dick smith is our main electronics components store. Ive got a picture of thetransformer its 13.8 V 1.5A DC 50Hz. Be carefull with amps Voltage and hertz. these are all low so no big concern. Go in the store and ask for transformer. mine costed $12 AUD. you need alligator clips. I might buy another or this switch type lets you adjust the voltage. that i can play around voltage. if your in other countries try and get electronics adaptor that have similar output as mine. most laptop adaptors are what we are looking for.

only tried it only today. I think it was 6 minutes not much shock. reverse wow i could feel it but not painfull, another 15 minutes. holly cow. Well I was very scared doing this the first time. thinking what could go wrong.
those aluminiun trays i got. i think you need more power. got them at the variety store or supermarket chain. the more hot the water is better, the electric current makes a huge difference. and also to your feet but not too hot. have a towel that you can use to wipe your feet. the cleaner your feet and less sweat left on your feet the more dry your pores are. i wipe my feet between treatments if my feet are too sweaty and soggy.

note make sure those two wires dont touch
Ive used the 4-6V batteries, It worked. but the power faded qiuck. and i crossed the wrong wire. So finding a transformer is so much cheaper $12 then spending $1500 on the same thing.
so depending on what tray you use the bigger the more power you need

click VIEW ALBUM on the left then click the pictures
http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ure005.jpg

read my BINH ultimate HH remedy thread
Last edited by binhly2k on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

binhly2k

Post by binhly2k »

My transformer is DC however its also AC because it says unregulated power and max power output is 18V.

read my BINH ultimate HH remedy thread
Last edited by binhly2k on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

binhly2k

Post by binhly2k »

im going to connect 2 transformers today will let you know how it goes. on the new thread IONTOPHORESIS 2 transformers 36V-28V 3AMPS

mowrey1999

transformers

Post by mowrey1999 »

Binhly2k, I like the idea of the transformers and was looking for some but havent came across what I needed yet,and will look into the ones you stated, The other thing I would like to find is a way to regulate the current or turn it on slowly and increase it gradually until its the setting you want, I feel it would be pretty easy to just cut a couple stainless steel plates the size of a small rubbermaid container maybe 12x12 or 12x16 whatever you feel is the best size for you ,then solder a couple connectors on the plates you have laid in the pans and run the wires thru the sides of the pans you have made and then just connect to the current so you could keep the water contained in something better than aluminum pans or something you really dont have to replace,I will update you and get some pics shortly when I get something made up,just my ideas

binhly2k

Post by binhly2k »

give it a go. cant hurt.
to regulate the current. I saw these transformer they were adjustable 12v. there was a knob to adjust what V you wanted. however it was $50 AUD. its good if you doing other areas. and need to adjust all the time. Id connect that adjustable with a 12V or 16 V adaptor.

I do think the aluminium trays are better. in corrosion and conductivity