Need help with machine

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
melinda

Need help with machine

Post by melinda »

I have the Fischer machine and the instructions say to fill so the electrodes are completely immersed. That's all the way to the top. I'm confused, because if I fill it that high, once I insert my feet it will overflow. I also read it should just be filled to the top of the toes on the forums.

Can someone please help me? How high are you filling the trays?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I haven't used that particular device, but usually, you fill it till you cover the are of your foot that sweats. So if you sweat from the sides of your feet half way till your ankles (like I do), you make sure that your feet are immersed in water to that level once inside the bath trays.

For many people, shallow water depth gives best results.

melinda

Post by melinda »

Thanks. I actually went ahead and did it like the instructions said. It didn't work though. :( I got no current at all. I am going to try again later.

melinda

Post by melinda »

I got it to work by putting baking soda in it. :) It kinda hurts, but not really. A weird feeling. I hope it works!

JamesKing

Post by JamesKing »

Water is different in different areas, it all depends on how hard or soft the water is. If it's hard (more minerals) then it will conduct a better charge. I've used both Fischer machines the md-1a and md-2. Just fill the water until it just passes past the area where you sweat. As long as that is covered then you will be treating that area.