Drielle - Drionic comparison

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
nowdry

Drielle - Drionic comparison

Post by nowdry »

Hello to everyone, i'm here just to share a comparison between the Drionic and a unit using metal trays, the disposable ones you use in oven (Drielle, page in italian language, use the Google translator:
http://www.bielsan.com/tit/iperidrosi.html )

I was using Drionic since years with satisfying results, but always experiencing a residual sweating in certain areas of palms and fingers.

So this summer i decide to try a unit using metal trays, the disposable ones you use in oven: i thought that the electrical current distribution could be more homogeneous that way, and i confirmed my hypothesis.

The electrical current is more comfortable because it's distributed and now i don't sweat in any area of the hands, and i keep them dry for longer.

With the unit are also provided electrodes for the armpits.
From the economic point of view is more convenient too: you can buy metal trays and pads for little money almost everywhere, also the battery is rechargeable and standard.
The English language is not officially supported by the manufacturer, but they have a draft manual in English. I hope that this comparison may be useful to someone.

ysh

Post by ysh »

Thanks for the report and the good advice!

I have a question for you - how often do you use the unit in order to keep your hands dry? Does your hands remain dry during hot summer days as well?

nowdry

Post by nowdry »

ysh wrote:how often do you use the unit in order to keep your hands dry?
Hi, i need three applications every 22-25 days, in summer, a little less frequently in spring and autumn.
ysh wrote:Does your hands remain dry during hot summer days as well?
Yes, quite dry, not completely dry, same as other people.