Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
thomasd

Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Post by thomasd »

I use this device and it works perfect! Its name is Electro Antiperspirant. Powered by 4AA bateries (rechargeable too). You must do 4-5 procedures to stop sweating, then once per two weeks (my cause). Max power is 30mA, but usually I am using 19-20mA (comfortable, no pain) with normal tap water. You can use it for palms, feet and armpits. I don´t know what else, try to ask me if you want.

Whole device acessories
Powered by 4AA batteries
The case serves as a container for water and can be divided into two parts.
The Manual (schedule and power of procedures)

markus

Re: Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Post by markus »

thomasd

Post by thomasd »

Yes Markus this both are my posts. Sorry I´m discussing in more discussions than one. Btw, you are still using pretty old devices like hidrex? Try electro antiperspirant it is much more effective and mainly safe solution.

coolate

Post by coolate »

How many volts is the unit? Does it vary the voltage or current? Pulsed?

thomasd

Post by thomasd »

I don´t know:-/ but it is absolutely painless and it works:-)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

thomasd wrote:I use this device and it works perfect! Its name is Electro Antiperspirant. Powered by 4AA bateries (rechargeable too). You must do 4-5 procedures to stop sweating, then once per two weeks (my cause). Max power is 30mA, but usually I am using 19-20mA (comfortable, no pain) with normal tap water. You can use it for palms, feet and armpits. I don´t know what else, try to ask me if you want.
Thomas, just noticed that you have two threads on this, and in neither did you state that you are the seller of the machine. A but deceiving, but I will probably leave the posts here for now. If you post again, please clarify that you are the seller.