Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Drionic, Fischer MD-1a, Idrostar, Iontex, i2ma, other lesser known products and home-made machines.
thomasd

Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Postby thomasd » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 am

I use this device and it works perfect! Its name is Electro Antiperspirant. Powered by 4AA bateries (rechargeable too). You must do 4-5 procedures to stop sweating, then once per two weeks (my cause). Max power is 30mA, but usually I am using 19-20mA (comfortable, no pain) with normal tap water. You can use it for palms, feet and armpits. I don´t know what else, try to ask me if you want. I have it from here http://www.no-ets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1075

Whole device acessories
Powered by 4AA batteries
The case serves as a container for water and can be divided into two parts.
The Manual (schedule and power of procedures)

markus

Re: Electro Antiperspirant iontophoresis

Postby markus » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 am

thomasd

Postby thomasd » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Yes Markus this both are my posts. Sorry I´m discussing in more discussions than one:-P Btw, you are still using pretty old devices like hidrex? Try electro antiperspirant it is much more effective and mainly safe solution. Look here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1075

coolate

Postby coolate » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 am

How many volts is the unit? Does it vary the voltage or current? Pulsed?

thomasd

Postby thomasd » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 pm

I don´t know:-/ but it is absolutely painless and it works:-)

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

thomasd wrote:I use this device and it works perfect! Its name is Electro Antiperspirant. Powered by 4AA bateries (rechargeable too). You must do 4-5 procedures to stop sweating, then once per two weeks (my cause). Max power is 30mA, but usually I am using 19-20mA (comfortable, no pain) with normal tap water. You can use it for palms, feet and armpits. I don´t know what else, try to ask me if you want. I have it from here http://www.no-ets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1075

Thomas, just noticed that you have two threads on this, and in neither did you start of by saying that you are the seller of the machine. Very deceiving, but I will probably leave the posts here for now. If you post again, clarify that you are the seller.

Return to “Other Iontophoresis Machines”