iontophoresis for compensatory sweat??

wannabedry66

iontophoresis for compensatory sweat??

Post by wannabedry66 »

Hey everybody, Ive been suffering from extreme compensatory sweating from the chest,stomach, back, legs, etc for the past 10 years due to the ETS surgery I had in 2002. I had ets for my palms and armpits by nielson in texas.
Now Ive always known about people using Iontophoresis machines with some success for the hands and feet, but I recently heard that larger sponges can be attached and used to treat the bigger body parts such as the stomach and back from a company rep which sells the machines, it was actually the company called KLIMA. Now Im really curious about this and surely somebody on this board has heard of or tried this by now?? Has anyone here reduced their comp sweat with these machines? if so which machine do you recommend? Also how important is the water type used? I may be traveling and working in other countries later in central and south america and the water will be a concern but I heard baking soda can be added to the water to resolve this? Thanks a lot guys, and good luck to you all.

steve_nf

Re: iontophoresis for compensatory sweat??

Post by steve_nf »

Hi, I'm pretty sure the Hidrex machine allows you to do this. You should check out the forums at iontophoresis-device.com.