After ETS surgery.

Robopanda

After ETS surgery.

Post by Robopanda »

So here's part 2 of my previous post, I have went for the ETS surgery on 17th September 2012. The whole experience still haunts me because it is still my very first surgery after all. The pain after surgery is definitely there and it's not something a first timer like myself can easily withstand, I did get painkillers to help with the pain. The pain is mainly from the lungs not anywhere else but if you can withstand pain, it's nothing.

Okay, so after the surgery, my hand's totally dry but immediately, I realised that my feet got cooler and it sweats a little bit more now. I hope it stays this way and doesn't worsen. I am going back for a follow up after two weeks.

If you have any questions regarding about anything on the surgery, may it be the procedure or the pain. Just pop it down below.
Trust me, I am not doing this to promote ETS, I just want people to have a better understanding of it since I am stubborn enough to go for it.

iDry

Re: After ETS surgery.

Post by iDry »

So what level of the sympathetic chain did your surgeon cut or clamp? and did u do it for both sides?

Robopanda

Re: After ETS surgery.

Post by Robopanda »

I can't cleary remember, I think it's T2 or maybe T3, the doctor recommended not to cut a certain tier cause it will cause horner's syndrome or you will have trouble ejaculating if you're a male :/ and yes I went for both sides.