Hands sweating Egypt / UAE - Hyperhidrosis Cure ETS / ETB

iiS

Hands sweating Egypt / UAE - Hyperhidrosis Cure ETS / ETB

Post by iiS »

The reason of my naming is to enable internet searchers to find this topic when they Google it, and because I am always traveling between these two countries and I would be able to meet people if required. Needless to say, I am happy to answer any question from anyone from any part of the world.

I thought of starting this thread to help those people suffering from excessive hand and feet sweating (Hyperhidrosis) in UAE and Egypt since most of the methods used to cure this problem (such as iontophoresis, Botox, ETS/ETBlocking.. etc) are not much practiced in these countries, leaving many suffers without a solution.

After trying every possible way, I had my surgery in August 2012 and closed a chapter of 38 year of sweating hand which I consider was one of the most difficult challenges during my life.

I want to pass my experience with Hyperhidrosis to anyone who suffers from Hyperhidrosis.

I personally owe the favor for curing my Hyperhidrosis to the people who established this site and all those who shared their experiences on it.

MMM

Re: Hands sweating Egypt / UAE - Hyperhidrosis Cure ETS / ET

Post by MMM »

I found your post and this great website because of the naming since it appeared in the first results page on google so thank you for using it.

I have severe hyperhidrosis in hands, feet and body. I have done a lot of research on the topic and I am considering iontophoresis as I think I better try it before I go for surgery. I was wondering if you know any clinic or hospital in the UAE that offers the treatment.

Glad to know ETS worked for you, and I would love to know where you had it.