After ETS - 2 months

iiS

After ETS - 2 months

Post by iiS »

I had my ETS (clipping T4) in August 2012.

My right hand is 100% cured, while my left hand is 95% cured.

I am very happy with the results (but would have been "extremely" happy if both was 100% cured). I recommend the procedure. Living with sweaty hands is very difficult and cost me a lot during my life in terms of social, career and psychological effect.

My side effects: Chest pain for the first few days and a feel of lungs friction for first few weeks (nerve trying to regenerate). Compensatory sweating on the stomach / trunk / lower back area (acceptable). This is nothing compared to a sweaty hand.

Sometimes I read about persons who had bad experience with ETS. I believe that this may occur due to a procedure being inappropriately done / un experienced doctor. So you need to do your search. Please also read my post http://www.no-ets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1167.

I am happy to answer any question or help anyone regarding this matter.

Wish you all the best

Deadboy

Re: After ETS - 2 months

Post by Deadboy »

What regular individual would use the word "trunk" to describe your ass and legs? Elephants have a trunk, not humans. This dude posting is a phony. Sites like this hurt the ETS business and no matter how hard these doctors try to censor the voices of those who have been destroyed by this surgery it will be to no avail as the truth always comes out in the end. One word Karma.

iiS

Post by iiS »

Hi dead boy,

i just logged after a long time and found your comment.

I uses the word trunk because English is not my first language. I did my ETS with Dr Chien Chi Lin from Taiwan and I don't have any relation with him or any doctor.

In all cases, what you are claiming is wrong. If you would like to meet me face to face or contact me I am living in UAE (Dubai) and i will be pleased to me you and show you that your mistaken.

Cheers

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

iiS I just noticed Deadboy's post.

Deadboy iiS is as legit as one can get, and trunk is a common word to describe part of the lower body area. In future, if you accuse someone for no good reason, I will ban your account.