15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

Postby skip65 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello all and especially those considering ETS surgery.
I had the operation 15 years ago. That's right, 15 years ago. I'm old skool :)
Since that day I have suffered horrendous full body compensatory sweating. The nightmare is .... my CS has actually got progressively worse over the years. I'm gutted because I naively thought as I got older it would sort itself out but no. It's so much worse now than it ever was. I also have really really bad facial and neck gustatory CS. It's awful. My gustatory CS is so bad I can sweat just thinking about certain foods. Chocolate and cheese in particular. In fact I just sweated typing that last sentence. Straight up. That's how bad it is.

I would like to say to anyone reading this with CS or considering ETS - please feel free to contact me.

Re: 15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

Postby mm78 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello Skip65,
I'd like to ask you if you are CUT or CLAMPED?
I'm clamped since 2009 and I really agree. CS is worst and worst.....

Postby wetdude » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Same here for me its been 17 years for me cs is the same or worse. Although the gustatory sweating is not that bad for me. I eat chocolate all the time without sweating.
I actually get head sweat only from being cold. Never when I'm hot. I was cauterized at t2 t3, i think.

Postby Elainee » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Mine has increasingly gotten worse too. It was 2 years post op before I got gustatory sweating. Now, there's more areas it affects every week it seems. More different side effects all the time, and none of them good.

Return to “ETS Surgery Discussions and Post ETS Concerns”