Clamp Removal Questions

javimv88

Clamp Removal Questions

Post by javimv88 »

Hi Everyone!

I was operated 10 days ago from facial blushing through the Clamps Method. After the surgery, I had a transient horner syndrome which has got better everyday, but my heart rate has slowed. My Compensatory Sweating has been quite mild.

I am a really self - conscious person, suffered from anxiety and quite emotional, but since my surgery my alertness, fear and emotional response have become a bit blunted. I really prefer to blush and feel the fear instead of feeling this fatigue feeling.

I have asked my surgeon to remove my clamps and after hesitation he has agreed to do it this friday, 15 days after operation. He has told me that we have 30 days before the surgery may become irreversible, but he has told me that every human being is different and even people with clamps removed after years nerves have regenerated. He has told me flushing and vital signs will get back to normal a few weeks after reversal.

I payed for this operation, now I will have to ask for a loan for clips removals. My parents have gotten a bit scared about my decision, but I am still decided to do it as I feel I am still in time.

Even though, I would like to encourage everyone not to regret about this surgery. I do not regret and we should not regret. Probably, at the time we have undergone with this surgery we have been so desperate that going through the surgery makes sense.

I hope my clamps reversal can take my vital signs back!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Clamp Removal Questions

Post by admin »

Not sure what to say besides best of luck.

Hopefully you are seeing an experienced surgeon who has done many reversals before and who does not charge criminal levels of fees like some in the US do?

javimv88

Re: Clamp Removal Questions

Post by javimv88 »

Hi!

Fortunately, my surgeon has been really kind, and he is under my opinion a good doctor. Despite the fact, the slow heart rate and low response to stress makes me scared, I prefer to feel the stress strongly as I have used to (this sounds like masochist but hey, thats what life is!). I think he is a good doctor because my CS has been really low, which means he knows where the clamps must be placed.

He has made me a big discount and told me to pay him whenever its possible for me in the next 2 months. I think that is quite a professional agreement.

I hope 15 days is still short time to get somewhere where I was before, I'll let you know all of you about my improvements. And as I said before, DO NOT REGRET OF ANYTHING! I've read to many sad stories, but it is just people that make themselves sad. If we have all undergone this surgery is because we were desperate, and we wanted a change in our lifes, this may or may not work, but it is brave enough to not feel depressed, sad or ashamed.