struggling with sports in heat

benlav

struggling with sports in heat

Post by benlav »

I had my procedure done over 15 years ago. I get the compensation sweating, humid nights are the worst. Still, prefere tial over the sweaty hands i had.

However i struggle to maintain any activity in hot humid weather. I can't seem to cool down enough. I am looking into gel pack shirts to help with my summer mountain biking. Has anyone else had this issue? I am always taking off my shirt to cool down, much to the dismay of my friends.

Today i held up a bunch of my mountain biking friends because i couldn't cool down. I need to do something about it.

steve_nf

Re: struggling with sports in heat

Post by steve_nf »

I know what you mean by having trouble cooling down. I can't sweat that much above my nipple line either. Unfortunately, probably the most effective solution would be to change your lifestyle and not do those intensive outdoor activities. For me, I was never an outdoors type of person, so I never had a huge problem with this side effect. Though I do have a memory when I was a senior in high school and we had a graduation rehearsal in 95 degree humid Florida weather. That was not fun.

Perhaps you can try a product like this? It seems a bit pricey, you can probably find cheaper alternatives. Carry around a couple bottles, and spray your face and upper body when you get a chance.

Let me know if you find something that works for you. Good luck!