ETS Good Experience at Toronto Sweat Clinic

ls12345678

ETS Good Experience at Toronto Sweat Clinic

Post by ls12345678 »

I wanted to share my GOOD experience of having ETS performed. Since a young age, I have been a sweaty person. I have always had very sweaty hands and feet, and, since puberty, have had sweaty armpits as well. Sweating in such areas has had a rather large effect on my life in a number of ways, from school performance to social interactions. Over the years I have tried a number of different things to help reduce my sweating, such as: clinical antiperspirants, dietary changes, and sage capsules. I had little to no success with each of these and consequently felt quite hopeless about my situation. I discovered ETS via the internet months ago after I came home from writing a bad midterm. It was not the content being tested that gave me trouble, rather, the very hot classroom coupled with my very sweaty hands that soaked my midterm so much that I could not write in areas of my paper. This was not my first experience of this happening during a test (or other situations) but this one upset me more than others for some reason. After coming across the surgery online, offered close to my home at the Toronto Sweat Clinic, I booked a consultation appointment and began my investigation of the procedure.

I had ETS performed at the Toronto Sweat Clinic 7 weeks ago and have experienced excellent results. Overall, the surgery went very smoothly and most of my pain and soreness was gone only days after my surgery. I have experienced very little to no increase in sweating in other areas of my body and my hands are completely dry (although some days they get a little too dry and I have to apply lotion). My armpits only sweat during heavy physical activity and my feet sweat a little less now than before. Having dry hands and armpits has boosted my confidence significantly. My test writing is no longer interfered with, I am no longer hesitant to shake people’s hands, and I can finally wear shirts that don’t hide sweat stains.

I wanted to take the time to write this post because, often times, people only take the time to write in forums if they have had a negative experience. In the weeks leading up to my surgery, I spent hours reading through sweat forums reading nothing but terrible things about ETS. To those of you considering this treatment, keep in mind that people are much more likely to post about bad experiences and not good to satisfactory experiences. So that is my experience and I would 10/10 recommend the Toronto Sweat Clinic to all those suffering from hyperhidrosis!

JoJoRC

Re: ETS Good Experience at Toronto Sweat Clinic

Post by JoJoRC »

Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience. Im interested about booking a appointment at Toronto Sweat Clinic. How would I go about doing that?
Also how have your results been so far; any compensatory sweating?