Searching For Fellow ETS patients in USA

carolinagirl

Searching For Fellow ETS patients in USA

Post by carolinagirl »

I'm going to be very brief here and say this--

I've had ETS less than one year ago and it effectively solved the problems I was originally having. Yet, as with so many people, I'm suffering from severe CS to the point that my life revolves around it.

A little about myself and why I'm posting on this site -- I sincerely want to find people that can relate to me. Let's see... I'm in my 3rd year of college and I just moved to SC (which I absolutely love and would enjoy a lot more if I weren't constantly covered in repulsive amounts of sweat).

*Doesn't matter what age, just e-mail me or send a message if you are interested in sharing stories/experiences. I do not want to write a ton here because people tend to skip over the lengthy messages but, I am more than willing to share more information if you contact me.*

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hey carolinagirl, welcome to the forums!

I have had ETS and get CS mostly in the feet. For a period of time, I also got CS elsewhere, but that seems to have largely disappeared.

You are lucky to be living in a warm place during these winter months.

Anyway, we will hopefully get more people joining these forums as they have not even been online for a year yet.

huntrj40

Post by huntrj40 »

I live columbia sc and would like to communicate with other suffers of the side effects of ets.