tell your story

huntrj40

tell your story

Post by huntrj40 »

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an open post bilateral sympathectomy surgery for palmar hyperhydrosis in 1983 military doctor botched me. had a re-do 2001 david neislen in texas. I have developed potsis, iritis, cs, heart pacemaker implanted 2008, raynaud's phenomena in the right hand only, third and forth finger terrible, constant myokymia muscle group 1 adjacent to sympathetic surgical scar,major depressive disorder,anhidrosis upper right side of body, Horner's Syndrome, Sleep Apnea, right ulnar neuropathy, RSD, hypertension . I purchased a motorhome and have to relocate based on weather condition here in south carolina, flordia in the winter, northern states in summer.

mia

Post by mia »

Shocking, yet not unexpected development after the nerve injury caused by sympathectomy. Please visit the ETS and Reversal forum, and post your story there as well. I needs o be heard by as many people as possible. (not sure if rules will permit me o post the link to the forum, so to stay on the safe side, you will need to google "ETS And Reversals Discussion Forum".