I cured armpit HH via Liposuction Curettage Surgery

leighwood

I cured armpit HH via Liposuction Curettage Surgery

Post by leighwood »

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share my story with you. I had excessive sweating under the armpits since i was about 16, initially started when i was 12 but went properly out of control by the age of 16 (Im 28 now) When i say it was excessive trust me it was bad, i couldnt even wear a t-shirt in the summer, had to always wear a jumper to keep the sweat marks covered. I sweated 24/7 365 days a year. ANYWAY.......Im cured now. I went under surgery a year ago and touch wood a year later im still sweat free. I had the Liposuction Curettage surgery, where both liposuction and some other instrument to scrape away the sweat glands is used. I got mine done by Dr Mclean based in newcastle, uk. Prior to this i also used Driclor which also worked wonders but after about 3 years of use it started to wear off and so i took the surgery.

The only reason im sharing my story is because i know how hard it is having this condition, and today i was just browsing the net and it hit me, why dont i tell others and maybe i might be able to even just help 1 other person with this condition. If anyone has any questions, im more than willing to help. Email me, leighwood2011@hotmail.co.uk.

PS if i dont reply straight away its because i busy working or studying, so be patient and i will reply eventually.