Some Helpful Guidelines

jasonellis

Some Helpful Guidelines

Post by jasonellis »

Try Shoe Inserts - When my foot sweating was bad, I used to love Odor Eaters. Although they didn’t prevent the foot sweating, they certainly prevented the odor that came along with it by absorbing the moisture.

Wear Loose Fitting clothing - Breathable material will do wonders for your excessive sweating problem. Absorbant socks are great too. Invest in some good pairs. Wear open toe shoes whenever possible. Cottons work best for clothing.

Powder your Parts - After bathing or showering, apply a baby powder or medical goldbond powder to your common sweating areas. This will prevent irritation and relieve the skin. Irritated skin is more likely to perspire and cause further irritability and rashes.Using powder will also cover up any body odor that may be associated with sweating.

Change your Socks frequently - This will cut down on exposure to foot bacteria and really help out with the odor. Good hygiene never hurts too.Many stores like Gap make special “breathable” socks that wick away moisture using specially designed cotton. You can find comparable socks in many different chain stores.

Use Alternating Temperatures when you Shower - I like to start the shower warm and turn it to cold a minute or two before I get out. This is refreshing and will cool your body temperature in a very naturally and gradual way. I love it because it really wakes me up in the morning and gets me ready to start the day.There’s nothing more frustrating than getting sweaty right after you step out of the shower. When you end your shower with a cold blast of water, you’ll effectively cool yourself down and prevent overheating while dressing.

corey90

Post by corey90 »

A good hygiene will definitely helps to get away from body odors. never repeat clothes until they are washed and always take a bath.

sronkar

To add to the above

Post by sronkar »

Some more guidelines
Try to avoid man-made fabrics as much as possible. they don't "breath" like natural fabrics (as noted above).
Wearing cloths with patterns is a good way to hide your sweat stains. The winter time is also a good time to layer-up on cloths, which also helps the hiding effect.
Always make sure you have an extra shirt/pair of socks with you at all times.