Positive Iontophoresis Reviews

markus

Positive Iontophoresis Reviews

Post by markus »

Hi there, I saw in this HH Board - there are few positive results testimonials for iontophoresis.
We drive a specialized board for this under iontophoresis-device-dot-com - I think you can find there a good overview from users for this high grade successful treatment
.In difference to other success posts on "static pages" driven by vendors (User from XXX wrote us this: Blablabla) we have only proven posts from real users, after selling over 20tsd machines to date (13 years experience) it is surprising for us (for me you can say I am disappointed bout this) that only a few of them left their success post, however we would appreciate if you can do this also, telling the world: iontophoresis works!

We recommend, educate and teach since years the iontophoresis therapy in the internet on expositions, shows on tv & radio, clinics doctors nurses and newspapers as well as in professional journals, that when doing iontophoresis the right way with a good (pulsed) machine that there is a really high success rate for that it works for reducing sweat to a normal and desired level.

If you got no success with iontophoresis, then normally you did something false, or your body simply needs more current the device you have actual can handle or deliver
There are so many factors who can prevent a success, and we believe we know ALL of them...