Hidrex PSP 1000 - face mask?

LondonGirl

Hidrex PSP 1000 - face mask?

Post by LondonGirl »

Hello, I recently purchased the Hidrex PSP 1000 and am slowly getting started with the treatments. I sweat excessively on my hands, underarms and especially my face/head. I have struggled with this since I was 16 (I'm mid 20's now) and I honestly feel like its ruining my day-to-day life. I suffer from anxiety as a result of my hyperhydrosis because I'm always worried my face will start sweating (I feel constantly warm whether its hot or cold outside). I work as a tour guide but have decided to apply for other jobs (to somewhere office based) because the sweat on my head/hair/face was becoming too embarrassing for me when giving tours.

I have purchased the face mask but there are no recommendations on how to use it in the instruction manual. Could anyone help me with the pulse/direct current measurements and also how long I should keep the mask on my face? I am also unsure of which setting on the left hand side of the machine I should use?

Has anyone here had any success stories with facial sweating?

Any advice would be great! I hope using this on my face will mean that I can stay in a job I love - if it works of course.

Many thanks