treatment with hidrex gs400 and success

pram182

treatment with hidrex gs400 and success

Post by pram182 »

Hello everyone,
I bought a hidrex gs400 about 10 days ago. It is one of the first machine of hidrex model and it was the cheapest one so far. After the 11th session my sweat in hands and feet have stopped. I had kind of hh where sweating in hands or feet caused to sweat armpit as well but since hands and feet are treated my armpit sweat has stopped as well.
Hidrex gs400 is the most basic machine and doesn't have a lot of options and only run in direct current, I bought mine for about £379. Since it had 8 week money back guarantee I tried it and has worked and I hope the machine keeps doing its magic on me. Being a 21 years old I wish I had bought this machine earlier like when I was 14 or 15. But those days are in past now and hopefully the future is bright.
I seriously recommend people to try the machine or if you can spare couple of more hundred quids then you could buy new version of hidrex I think its called psp1000. But gs400 being older version still has worked for me. The hidrex gs400 i bought was basic and had no hand trays to for hands or feet but I did the treatment at the case thing that it came on. But it works you just have to patient and do it everyday for about 20 mins at highest volt you can tolerate and if you can tolerate Max volt of machine I.e. 60 volts as shown in machine like me you can go for it and the results will come.