Ionophoresis waveforms

Products made in Germany that I have tried with success.

Ionophoresis waveforms

Postby simenfd » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:34 am

I'm curious if anybody with access to a oscilloscope have analysed the various machines AC/DC waveforms.

For ionophoresis, there are some alternatives. You can apply a pure DC current. This works, I have tested it myself. However, The idromed PS and Drionic uses more advanced waveforms. I believe that a short reverse pulse is applied to dampen the pain and the burns.

See also

If anybody have these devices and are familier with electronics, it would be very interesting if you could provide a description of any devices waveform.

Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 pm

This is a very technical question and I am fairly certain that you won't get any responses here! Have you tried contacting the manufacturers themselves?

Also, you seem to know a lot about these machines and can perhaps advise some of the patients here on what works and doesn't.

yuba bill

Postby yuba bill » Fri May 08, 2009 9:52 am

I worked extensively with various waveforms. There have been many waveforms patented by large companies.
We found it is possible to increase transport by a factor of 4 at any current density, using a very specific frequency wave. Irritation is also circumvented.
The theoretical waveform is seen in an oscilloscope as usually slightly skewed, a result of the skin's impedance.
hope this is a help.

Return to “Hidrex and Idromed”