Im curious in purchasing a Iontophoresis machine

boots

Im curious in purchasing a Iontophoresis machine

Post by boots »

the best one i suppose... i have a blue cross insurance and wonder how can i get them to pay for it... im thinking of getting that one thats on the top left corner of the page made in germany... im hearing great results from it but wonder if it does work for me what are the chances that if its gonna work a life time?.. you know how when you take drugs for hyperhidrosis they tend to stop working cuz your body gets immune to them?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Boots, I get commission if you buy either Idromed or HIDREX via that banner above.

I am not sure if US insurance will cover those machines, although Markus who is the salesman for those products in Germany tells me they will.

I know that US insurance pays for the Drionic and Fischer MD-1 a machines (both companies provide CPT codes for insurance purposes on their websites).

I think that Idromed and HIDREX are better products because they both use pulsating current that is not painful for you.

If you can't get insurance to cover your costs, maybe try making the basic homemade iontophoresis machine (do a google search and you will find the youtube video on that).

boots

Post by boots »

How do i get ahold of this markus guy in germany?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Click on the banner on top and you will go to his site where you will see a "contact" option on the top right. Please post in this thread if you do get US insurance to cover the cost of the machine.

boots

Post by boots »

i tried calling that long phone number and it doesnt go through

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is an option inside that "contact" section where you can send him a message.