Hidrex PC is working

ysh

Hidrex PC is working

Post by ysh »

Been reading for years on various HH-forums about other people's experiences and methods to deal with HH, but I haven't posted anything myself as I there was not much to add. But now I can finally give something back and share my experiences of using Hidrex for some weeks.

I was starting to look into Botox, but as there is no guarantee that it will work and most likely I would have to do it every 3 months I felt I'd better try ionto treatment first. Would cost less in the long run if it worked, and if it didn't I could always return the device and get my money back.

I ordered a Hidrex PC from Germany and started treating my hands and feet. After about a week I could see the sweating decrease and then another after another week the sweating is more or less gone in the treated areas. For the last two weeks I haven't started sweating in the office even in the most stressful situations, meetings included. After a week I had about 1 or 2 days where the sweating seemed worse, but I limited the effects with use of aluminium chloride (which can't stop the sweating, but limit it to the degree of not dripping).

I have a quite severe case of HH (hands and feet) so I am very happy to see that ionto worked. So far so good. I would recommend giving ionto a try if you haven't already done so.

Sweaty Palms in USA

Post by Sweaty Palms in USA »

How is the machine? Is it still working good for you?