Anyone tried Thompson Tee undershirts?

Viking

Anyone tried Thompson Tee undershirts?

Post by Viking »

Has anyone tried Thompson Tee sweat reducing undershirts? Apparently they were exhibited on NBCs shark tank and have good reviews on Amazon.

SarahSilver

Re: Anyone tried Thompson Tee undershirts?

Post by SarahSilver »

Yes I have.

I suffer from primary HH for a long long time, my account may be new, but I am not. I've posted on HH forums many times, but I don't like to be here to sulk. This shitty hole we have makes me want to never be me. The isolation, blah blah blah. I'm sure most know what i am saying. Love you all, we suffer together. So, I sweat all over my body, though the worst would be in a few places that most can agree. My worst that I can't hid is arm pits and forehead. Those teeshirts are a godsend, though, way too expensive!...if you want a long story short...

I have found so many ways to put different things in my armpits and on my armpit of a shirt that allowed me to not have that at least be a problem when needed. Paper towelsh/period pads... and other crap always readjusted. I've had them move down a long sleeve shirt and pulled out by someone that was like, dude what is this. I am really good at being a liar to hide my problems...sure most of you also are.

So I was told by a close person that knows about my issues to check out those tees I tried it and still use them today. If you want to eliminate arm pit sweating from a social perspective, yeah they work very very well. I've sweated out of their pad twice, so the sweat was showing above the arm pit pad area. Like on my shoulder.

Basically there was so much sweat that it couldn't handle it and pooped out on the top.. They said like a guarantee or something, So I emailed them and sent pictures. They said in paraphrase, don't use antiperspirants as those may mess with the chemistry of the absorbent. When you wash them, turn them inside out. So much for their guarantee... Seriously though, WTF, give me a free *** t or something.

My sweat doesn't get stinky if I just use deodorant...(no aluminum), so I have been doing that for about a year. I think I have 5 of the teeshirts. Still going strong with them, but probably shouldn't still be using the same ones, the whites look quite shitty. There are deals they run I guess, but 30 bucks is what I have in my head about their price.

If anything, I would say go with the black ones. I have two of those and they look so normal ...if that is something you may be worried about, which I do. Also, the black ones don't get nasty like a white undershirt you wear like 5 times a week! Black undershirt stays black.

I don't like spending 30 bucks for them. I don't like other people seeing that I am using them. Funny thing, I am wearing one right now. ha. One of my white ones.

When I was recommended these, I looked into other ones that may be out there. Price was higher. Maybe that has changed now, but right now I have enough of them to use when necessary.

tldr: Yep, they work GREAT. Pricey, but other ones are more. I wear them at almost all events/life situations that come up....I take oxybutinin for my forehead sweat, but covers all sweat. When I get out of a chair, i have tgo do it specially and also put my hand to wipe it. Who the *** makes chairs so sweat/moisture showing. I want to slap their hands.

Obviously, a shirt can't help me there. Why can't our shiity bodies regulate heat better!?

-fellow HH sufferer

PS: I only come onto these forums when I am feeling extremely low about this crap we have to deal with. I'm kinda sad that we are still in the same place and there is very low new posts. Whatever though...just another one of these folks suffering from this invisible disability.