Giving Away Review Copies Of My Stop Sweating Guide

savyeguy

Giving Away Review Copies Of My Stop Sweating Guide

Post by savyeguy »

Hi everyone,

My name is Claude Edson,

This is no longer available for review....

This is the website for the guide http://sweatannihilation.com/drs

I have a new guide teaching techniques that I used myself to stop excessive sweating naturally using the mind and your words.

You can read the story in this post.

I'm a past hyperhidrosis sufferer. I suffered from hiperhidrosis for roughly 4 years or so. For all those years, I really had a problem with this. Although, I was able to easily hide it when socializing and going on dates with girls. I had plenty of girlfriends no problem.

But, I hated to sweat for no apparent reason. I tried everything you can think of to stop from sweating. Nothing I tried worked. I have been a student of the mind for about a few years now. I realize that how we see the world is base on the thoughts we run in our minds.

Our thoughts determine our reactions, beliefs, effectiveness, happiness and how we live life. Through my studies of the mind I realize that my issues with sweating wasn't just a random physical act.

I was sweating because of the thoughts I ran in my mind about sweating. I use to sweat so much, I would have anxiety before going out and meeting people at church and other places. I just wanted to be dry.

I realize that if I can stop thinking about sweating I can stay dry. After all people who struggle with excessive sweating constantly think about it with a lot of emotion and end up making their issues with sweating worse. This is why people who get botox treatment have to continue getting botox treatments because they have not dealt with the heart of the issue which is the thought patterns that are happening in the mind.

If you don't deal with your mind you will always have to get some kind of remedy to help stop sweating.

I use simple techniques to help me end excessive sweating. I do this by stopping the thoughts about sweating using simple powerful techniques. People who do not struggle with hyperhidrosis do not think about sweating. So if you can stop thinking about sweating you can end the sweaty pattern that happens as a result of those thoughts. When I started using these techniques I saw result in as little as 7 days. I documented everything in this ebook.

I'm no longer giving away any review copies... The guide is being sold now at http://sweatannihilation.com/drs

You can't claim a review copy at this time sorry....

Thanks everyone,

Claude