Hyperhidrosis Daily Supplement

Jamie Sandler

Hyperhidrosis Daily Supplement

Post by Jamie Sandler »

I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis for over 2 years now. It has affected my relationships and capabilities at work. A few months ago I decided enough was enough and finally made an appointment with my dermatologist. She recommended an over-the-counter supplement called DermiDry. I have noticed a consistent reduction in my sweating every week since I have been taking it.

I rarely worry or stress about my hyperhidrosis anymore. I would recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the side effects that come along with most prescription medications. Mahalo!

chocolate-milk

Re: Hyperhidrosis Daily Supplement

Post by chocolate-milk »

Is this still working for you? Having had hyperhidrosis for years now i thought i had tried most of the products on the market, however I haven't tried this one. I am very pleased your sweating has reduced, I know just how embarrassing the whole thing can be! I would highly recommend the product ahc sensitive, I have been using it now for 2 months and I no longer carry around a spare change of clothes in my handbag, I can not wait for this summer to be able to wear those pale dresses that I have never been able to wear!