Help Please!!! Hyper Hydrosis Hell

HydrosisHell

Help Please!!! Hyper Hydrosis Hell

Post by HydrosisHell »

Hi all, Hope you are doing well..

For a long time I have had EXTREME EXTREME Hyper Hydrosis (probably due to long term psycho actives and some people just get it). I dunno if you understand though, like even in fairly cool weather (25 deg C) after a little walk there is sweat streaming down my face, I wipe it away and more just comes back, my skin is literally like a wet sponge all day and my friends always say I stink, which doesn't help my Social Anxiety.

Anyways I looked into it (obviously I need to loose some weight) but this is unbearable. I looked into it and found to two pills Probanthein, and,, I forget the other, they are Anticholonergics and they work ok, only problem is they only have like a 2 hr half life and they make your mouth almost as dry as your body.

Apparently surgery is an option, but if anyone knows of a drug or anything that has a decent half-life I would REALLY appreciate your help.

Regards.

HydrosisHell

Re: Help Please!!! Hyper Hydrosis Hell

Post by HydrosisHell »

Also my sweating is all over my body.

nukem

Post by nukem »

Why don't you try water fasting for several days?
I recommend this solution in my thread.

LivinFree

Post by LivinFree »

Have you tried Robinul Forte (generic name is glycopyrrolate)? It has worked wonders for me since 2004! For me, it works best taken on empty stomach about an hour before eating. I taken one before breakfast and it works all day. In the beginning, dry mouth was severe but over time that decreased. I have naturally dry eyes, so that is a little irritating, but small price to pay for having a better quality of life!

Good luck!

Smitty2012

Post by Smitty2012 »

I had the surgery, BIGGEST mistake of my life!! If you decide to try, make sure you research research research! I have tried everything except BoTox, which I am trying to get now, but it is expensive and im not sure my insurance company will pay...I will let you all know when I get it, if it works....

hun06

Post by hun06 »

I know how you feel.
I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis for quite a long time now. I tried every type of anti-perspirant but nothing worked or I will end up with some form of irritation as I have very sensitive skin. I read somewhere that you can have botox, but I don't know how it works and I hate the idea of having something injected in my body. It made my life a living nightmare. About a year ago a friend of mine introduced me to this product called AHC that I ordered on the scrubs uk , I believe you can also find it on amazon. It worked wonders and I am very pleased with it. maybe worth giving it a try. Good luck with that.

kenlee

Post by kenlee »

Hello all, am 28 years old guy and have suffered from HH through out my life. I have always contemplated on having an ETS surgery until recently when i had a natural breakthrough and i have had my hand relative dry through out the day. Actually if this continues never again will i ever think of drysol, surgery and all possible remedies. Dating was catastrophic for me, holding hands even for secs in a church function was the worst thing for me. To cut the long story please my fellow pals this is very free and natural. As am writing now, my hands are dry. I was wondering how will i ever handle handle my spouse once am married but as of now i think i can even drive myself something which was unthinkable a couple of weeks back. Here is the the two things i have discovered every morning I usally makes about 10 press up in the morning before everything else plus drink treated water using "Water Guard" Now am not so sure what what makes my had dry whether the press up or "Water Guard" or both. All i know it has worked for the last one month and am now enjoying social activities. If i have to sweat its only a few minute and the next minutes my hands are dry again. Its no longer the usual sweat that you cant get rid even after wiping it off every sec. In my situation in case i sweat wiping helps an i can comfortably shake hands. I no longer experience cold hands as well> Are you there having this incurable condition please try this simple remedy and am sure life you will have Reason to thank God. God bless
Kenlee,