Sweat Free - Week 2

jkk

Sweat Free - Week 2

Post by jkk »

I just registered for the forum because I want to share with fellow sufferers how finally after decades of sweating, both hands, feet and underarms, I stumbled upon 2 treatments that are working for me.

1) Lazerformaldehyde Solution - it is a liquid that surgeons use to keep skin dry during or before surgery. been using for over a year and it has worked pretty well, but not 100%; (Drysol and Odaban did not work for me).

2) Glycopyrrolate 1 mg tablets 2x daily. I just started taking these a couple weeks ago and I am now wearing open shoes, no socks, comfortably.

I am NOT sweating at all! I need moisturizer for my hands and feet because they feel a little too dry.

I have not stopped using the Lazerformaldehyde solution yet, although the dermatologist said I can if I want.

I say I stumbled on this because after almost 2 years of jumping through hoops to try and find a treatment provider for the botox injections through my insurance, I was sent to a dermatologist who wrote me this prescription. I thought, yeah right, here we go again, I will just have to go out of pocket and get the botox, but ...first, I thought I should at least try the tablets and I will be darned if they are not working. These tablets are a 100% cure for me so far. I have a follow up with the derm tomorrow.

This is really huge for me, I have not been able to wear shoes comfortably without socks for a very, very long time. It feels so good to be rid of the closed shoes and cotton socks. Since I am a woman, finally I can wear all the kind of shoes that women wear, instead of the constant loafers, sneakers and boots (with socks). Potentially, I could wear flip flops to go to the beach instead of sneakers and socks!

slovenec

Re: Sweat Free - Week 2

Post by slovenec »

I'm happy that this therapy is efficient.
However, you should be careful about formaldehyde. It can be very toxic on the long run and it may colour your skin brown. You should definitely ask your doctor about it.