Clinical strength antiperspirants

admin
Site Admin

Clinical strength antiperspirants

Post by admin »

On the below page you can find a list of the most popular clinical strength antiperspirants on the market today:

https://www.no-ets.com/antiperspirants.html

Starrski

Re: Clinical strength antiperspirants

Post by Starrski »

Thanks for the info! I tried perspirex for hands and feet. Initial results were almost instant. Applied it for two consecutive nights and I immediately started to notice 40-50% decrease in sweat. Continued using it for another three nights and I had 85% dry hands for almost 2 months. However you can feel the pores itching when your hands are attempting to sweat, which is caused by the chemical reaction of the chemicals that are in your pores blocking the sweat.

Second attempt with using perspirex after sweating resumed had not much effect. No noticeable differences was seen after applying it for three consecutive nights so I guess I just gave up. How I have half a bottle of perspirex in my drawer. Might try it out again, that or another attempt at iontophoresis - with a 'professional' machine.

Here's to my quest of trying to block my sweaty palms.

I guess I have already come to terms with this condition after living with it for almost 12 years. I won't get rid of it, but I might still be able to block it off, albeit with constant maintanence.

We'll see how it goes.