Glcyo pills work every time even on a full stomach.

ragj195

Glcyo pills work every time even on a full stomach.

Post by ragj195 »

Open a 1mg Avert capusule sniff the contents up your nose. It will get absorbed in the nasal cavity and not the stomach meaning it's effective within 15 minutes. The results will be consistent each time. 1mg for me stops sweating but doesn't give me an ultra dry mouth. The only issue is the headaches as it dries out the brain lining giving me a hang over effect.

I see so many threads where people discuss the different combinations of oral treatments. Sniffing it has changed my life and I'm less anxious because I know that within 15 minutes I could be sweat free if I needed to be and as many of us know. Less anxious means less sweating.

Just don't get caught doing it or you might have some explaining to do :-)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Glcyo pills work every time even on a full stomach.

Post by admin »

Really interesting, although a daily headache sounds like too much of a side effect.

Does it dry up your nasal cavity?

ragj195

Post by ragj195 »

It does dry up a little but it's nothing compared to an ultra dry mouth. The mild headache happens whether I take it orally or through the nasal passage as it's a side effect of any anticholinergic that inhibits secreting glands. If you take it orally and you're sick of not knowing when to eat, whether it will work or how many pills you need for it to work this is your answer.

When I first tried it I used the 2mg capsules and and whole was like taking 5 orally so I used to cut it in half. Can you imagine being in the toilets on a night out secretly snorting a line of Avert! Now I have 1mg capsules so I just pull the capsule apart by hand, head back and up it goes. The reliability of this method has meant the vicious circle of sweating causes by anxiety has reduced and I now just deal with CS due to heat and exercise.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok thanks! Oral Robinul Forte never gave me a headache when I tried it a few years ago:

https://www.no-ets.com/robinul-forte.html