How Much Is Too Much?

silverspring47

How Much Is Too Much?

Post by silverspring47 »

Hey,

I was just wondering a bit about hyperhidrosis. I went to the doctor once already, and he recommended Drysol. I don't use it as much as I should. I find that I sweat mostly in my armpits. I haven't noticed it in my hands or feet. SOMETIMES I will have some sweat in between my toes, even when cold though. I sweat mainly in my armpit. I get small marks, I notice the stink, and other people do too. If I wear a sweater it is 100 times worse! One time, I wore a sweater all day, and when I took it off and put a tank top on, my boyfriend said "Please don't get mad at me for this....but..." and then he handed me deoderant. :( Situations like that embarass me. I've been told on numerous occasions that I do have high BO. :( I never sweat so much that I drip. I work out and never drip sweat! It's just in my armpits, and it's more smelly than it is wet! Is this hyperhidrosis? Should I consider the suction surgery? I am going to go back to using the drysol at least every other night (btw, I smell worse just after I wake up. I don't know why I wake up so damn stinky! and my pits are usually moist) I'm lost. I feel like I have mild hyperhidrosis, and yet it's unbarable! I hate the embarassment of people telling me that I smell :( HELPPPPP!
xoxo

pinker

Post by pinker »

Firstly, use the Drysol every night for a week. Use it at night and dry it with a hairdrier, then wash it off in the morning. If you're still sweating after 7 days i'd try it for a few more days and see what happens. If it doesn't work you could try an antiperspirant from online, Odaban and sweat stop forte+ are good ones.

If none of that works, there is the option of botox injections but these are expensive and you say your HH is mild so I think antiperspriants will do the job if you are comitted.

Curretage, liposuction is the last option because its quite drastic, and expensive.