Personal cooling system for compensatory sweating patients

DSKOOL

Personal cooling system for compensatory sweating patients

Post by DSKOOL »

Good day everyone! I come here and hope to bring some helps to people who are enduring compensatory sweating.

We are the world leading manufacture for personal cooling system. This product is also called cool vest, personal air conditioner, cool suit, cool sport and so on.

Our products were provided to US marine corps which garrisoned in Iraq once before, this year some new products were designed by us for civil market and proved to be the best in the world.

These days a patient who is enduring compensatory sweating contacted me. He was always enduring hyperhidrosis when temperature exceed 28ºC, he thought that personal cooling system can help him to avoid it. He has found some similar products once before but they were proved not long cooling time and not convenient to use. He searched a long time and found our products at last which proved to be very well.

As our products were mainly provided to military, we didn't advertise them much. Till October 2007, our products came to civil market. Now I introduce them here and I hope we can bring some helps for those compensatory hyperhidrosis patients.

Feathers:
1. Mobile, not impact movement. Consist of a vest and a cooling system, dressed directly.
2. Control temperature automatically, constant temperature when using. 15ºC,18ºC,20ºC,25ºC optional.
3. Longest Cooling Charge: 6 hours each time in 40ºC high temperature, easy to replace the cooling pouch for cooling recharge.
4. Light and small. 2.5lbs dry and 4lbs fully load weight.

For further details, please visit www.koolcn.com
My contact email: eva@koolcn.com

It is our honor to bring any help to people who are enduring compensatory hyperhidrosis!