hyperidrosis

juanito

hyperidrosis

Post by juanito »

hello all,

I'm Carl and i'm french.
I have suffered with excessive sweating for around 10 years.
I hope find a traitment, and talk about this with you.

Sorry for my bad english. lol

juanito

heho

Post by juanito »

Ya quelqu'un sur le forum. j'aimerais discuter s'il vous plait.

Marcos

T-shirts for hyperhidrosis

Post by Marcos »

A post of a person in Barcelona that sells T-shirts for hyperhidrosis, it helped me...

The post:

Hello everyone.

My name is David Cahisa, from Barcelona (Spain). I suffer Hyperhidrosis
and I created a special t-shirt.

Thanks to research and development of our team, this T-shirt absorb
sweat without transferring it to the outside giving a pleasant sensation
on the skin.

If you want to check it, please go to http://www.sutran.es.

See you.

teo

Re: hyperidrosis

Post by teo »

Hello,
I am from Spain and I suffer hyperhidrosis since I was a child. Since one year I usually wear SUTRAN T-SHIRTS because of my underarms sweat.
The result is very good because there are no stains and I recommend it .
Sorry by my poor english :oops:

Tdizz

Post by Tdizz »

I just stumbled across this forum. I just had my first botox injections for hyperhidrosis of my feet. Dr gave me a bunch of injections into my right foot. He didn't want to do both feet just incase I had a reaction. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wasn't even anything for the pain. It just felt like little bee stings.
Now, I guess, I sit and wait to see what happens...
I'm a 33 year old female in New York. My hyperhidrosis of my feet began when I was 27. It took YEARS to find out what was going on. The skin on the bottom of my feet looks white, worse when wet and it peels. Hopefully I will see some improvement. Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciateted.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tdizz, I look forward to hearing about your results. Can you also post your doctor's name in the Botox clinic recommendation section of these forums (scroll down to the appropriate place on the forum home page).

FYI -- here are my Botox results for my feet sweating:

http://www.no-ets.com/my-botox-sweat-treatment.html

Nanie98

Post by Nanie98 »

I found very interesting the informations and ideas you bring out with your post, and I made a little research, too, on the sites you gave me. Thank you very much.

Indeed, each one of us is a very particular universe of somatic complexities and diferent reactions to treatments and surgerys. Yet, regarding to the comments I could read, I don't see any undoubted liaison among the present state of some people who gave their testimonies and the ETS surgery. Anything like if we can make a cause-consequence effect, with all certain reasons, that one bad situation derives from the fact they made the ETS.

My surgery was made by Doctor Jorge Cruz, whose PHD thesis, wich I read, is about hiperhidrosis, he made more than 1000 surgeries, and studied the post-surgery situation. In fact, the results seemed pretty positive. The compensatory sweat is certain, that we know, but for the major part of the patients that was not a serious problem, after the trouble they lived with palmar, plantar or other hiperhidrosis.

Well, but I want to clearify that I only left my personal testimony, and obviously the patients must inform themselves, and demand these informations, before they decide to do or not to do the ETS.

For my part, I must reassure that I am splendid, feeling a more confortable girl, and very relieved. I hope this feeling may continue.

To everyone, and with a special reference to you, Klamm, I wish all the best, and that you can choose the best solution. We all must take some options, and sometimes we loose something to win another one:see the values envolved and take a good decision.