It's A Naturally Dry Life

Source

It's A Naturally Dry Life

Post by Source »

I've suffered from hyperhydrosis for many years, but I just haven't cared much for any of the surgical options I've heard about.

I've bought almost every product on the market: solutions, antiperspirants, pills, etc... etc... etc...

but all I've ever really found was either no, or only temporary relief with these type of remedies.

But over the last few monthes I've been exploring every natural remedy that I can find.

Over and over again I've read, listened to, and seen personal stories where people have discovered

that because each person's body is unique, we all respond differently to various treatments.

And with many, some remedies worked better than others under various circumstances.

I've personally found that testing out one treatment at a time is the system that works best for me.

And it's really amazed me that so many of these natural remedies have been sitting in my kitchen all my life.

I've also found that some great remedies for my body odor have been hiding in this very same location as well.

I've posted some of the natural remedies that have worked best for me, and I hope they work well for you too.