Most popular methods

justlikeyou

Most popular methods

Post by justlikeyou »

Hi all,

New to the forum, but just like you all, HH is such a PITA. I'll be 30 in 2 months and would like to finally get rid of (or as much as possible) HH. Would some of you that have tried most or all of the methods besides ETS be so kind as to share your experiences as to what works best for you??

I currently use Drysol for armpits and it works quite well. I am one that sweats from just about every place that's possible (armpits, hands, and feet are the worst, but also forehead, back, and a few other places as well). And the amount is insane. Armpits, hands, and feet literally get to the dripping point.

I started out using Maxim, but 15% isn't quite enough, so I switched to Drysol at 20% everyday or every other day and have had much more success from it than anything else. Skin gets a little irritated, but it's much better than the sweat.

What can be done with the rest of my body short of surgery??

TIA

m

ysh

Post by ysh »

Do some research on iontophoresis. Ionto has been working very good for me during the last 5 months. Use it for hands and feet, and since those areas are now under control armpits sweat less as well, as I don't get as stressed anymore in social situations. Bought a Hidrex PS500 from Germany.

jonogunn

Re: Most popular methods

Post by jonogunn »

Hi Op,

I was wondering where else exactly do u get the sweating? ie.groin, neck, etc.

Also, how would u apply Drysol to such areas? Doesn't it feel weird?

chocolate-milk

Re: Most popular methods

Post by chocolate-milk »

Having used drysol myself, I thought it was really harsh on the skin and would wake up with sore underarms a lot of the time! Have you tried AHC sensitive? I find that works the best for me!