Iontophoresis Tracker

JBflies

Iontophoresis Tracker

Post by JBflies »

Dear Admin,

I read a post a while ago that contained an excel spreadsheet to track treatments, but I can no longer locate it. If you have knowledge of where this is, could you please post it again. Thanks.

-JBflies

admin
Site Admin

Re: Iontophoresis Tracker

Post by admin »

Hi JB, I have been considering adding a page on my main site with this kind of information or making a spreadsheet on Google Docs or elsewhere to share publically where everyone can report their results, but I have been lazy to research what kinds of equipment each of us would need, what kind of mineral content we would have to measure, how we would measure water hardness and softness etc...

Also, I am guessing that even if other members join in and report there results, we will only get 2-3 reports for each machine type. The results might only mean something once I get 50 or reports in, which could take years!

Anyway, I suppose I have to do it at some point as it is unbelievable that scientists do not understand how iontophoresis works to stop sweating, even though the results are so good. Hopefully this coming new year I will do this and post about it here.

JBflies

Re: Iontophoresis Tracker

Post by JBflies »

Well, for the time being I will make a simple tracker for myself. What I have noticed from the Idromed 5 compared to the RA Fischer device is less pain. With the RA Fishcer I definitely felt like there was electricity going through my hands whereas the idromed has a slight tingling sensation. Perhaps this was because of the Direct Current as compared with the Pulsed Current of the idromed, or perhaps it is because the RA was using a higher setting (I didn't keep track of that). On day 2 of the idromed though I did feel a lot of stinging at the waterline and a slight burn near my thumb. Hopefully it will all be worth it.

-JB